UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Real tasks from the first day
You’ll build partnerships with our wide range of customers – supermarkets, superstores, convenience stores, drug stores, discounters, online retailers, ice cream parlours and even theme parks – so that we reach our target markets. That could mean working together to maximise a new product launch, recommending the right range of products, developing marketing programmes, negotiating an annual business plan, or looking for new business opportunities. Our Customer Insight and Innovation Centre allows us to work with our customers in exciting new ways. Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Europe and the globe.
- Graduate in Master Degree (not longer than 12 months after graduation) or student of last year
- Fluently communicating in English
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Passion for growth
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
- Employee Shop
- Private medical care
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities.