Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
The one year journey through the Discover Technology Programme is built of two stages. Each of the 6 months stages will take place in Bucharest.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
One of the best bits? The programme will lead to a permanent role within Vodafone Group Technology.
Are you in the last year of study at a science, technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas? Are you fluent in English?
Hurry up and you can meet the Vodafone Group representatives on February, in Bucharest.