- Programming knowledge in C++ or C# or Java;
- Understanding of software engineering concepts, debugging processes and procedures;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Desire to learn and explore new technology and concepts;
- Previous Software development experience (including academic or home projects) is a plus.
As an intern at EA, you will join a community of creative, inquisitive, strategic, smart minds. You will contribute to some of the world’s most famous franchises: FIFA and NFS. You will have exposure to the leaders who drive our business – not via a passing introduction, but by working alongside them. You will gain hands-on experience and get to explore this knows-no-bounds organization. You will go beyond watching the work get done: to take ownership, develop critical skills and make a measurable impact!
So, if you want to start your career in an international company, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.