Are you looking for practice this summer? Then you shouldn’t miss the program offered by Hella.
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 34,000 employees at 100 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.35 billion Euros in fiscal year 2015/2016, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world.
Location: Timisoara, Romania
During this program you have the opportunity to use theoretical knowledge in practice. You will get the chance to work with the real experts in your field of study. It’s a good occasion to get closer to the vision of the corporate environment.
The summer practice selection and recruitment process will take place in May.
We are offering practice projects within Hella Romania in the following fields:Hardware & Software Development Engineering, System Test Engineering, Process Methods and Tools, Accounting, Production,Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Maitenance,Test Development, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics, Sales, Facility and IT.
– Specific requirements will vary depending on the department and your academic field of study;
– You must be enrolled at an university or other higher education institution for the entire practice period (College, Bachelor & Master Students);
– Fluency in English is mandatory.
– Participation in specific projects right from the very first day;
– Paid internship;
– Collaboration with specialists within your focus area;
– Hands-on studies with real-business application;
– Extensive information and support options;
Of course, we are open-minded and we will grant you the opportunity to contribute with your own improvement ideas.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
You can apply on the career portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-C-HR.