The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to details;
- Good organising skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluency in both English and Romanian;
- Team work abilities;
- Media and computer skills.
Activities you will de doing:
- Arranging books and DVDs on the shelves in the library, according to domain and call number;
- Helping customers and/or British Council staff find materials in the library and in the catalogue;
- Representing the British Council at fairs and other events;
- Organising events;
- Brainstorming for promotional activities;
- Interacting with customers;
- Holding library tours;
- Press monitoring;
- Assisting in tasks related with our examinations’ services;
- Updating databases;
So, if you want gain experience, you should apply here.
For more internship programs click here.