Are you eager to start your career? Continental is looking for a student who wants to work in the Chassis and Safety Division. Within this department your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics …);
• Capability to analyze technical problems;
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods;
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming;
• Knowledge about MATLAB/Simulink;
• Basic knowledge of electronics;
• Understanding of physics fundamental concepts;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- Support the design and development of complex functionalities for automotive embedded systems;
• Implementation and functional testing of algorithms for embedded software;
• Modeling and functional simulation of design solutions using Matlab/Simulink;
• Contribute in ensuring the functional safety of the released products;
• Develop various supporting software tools;
• Cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities.
What they offer:
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits ;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness ;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
So, if you are interested, apply now for the internship program.
You can find more internship programs here.