- Bachelor Degree in Applicable Field: Communications, Marketing, Business;
- Very good English knowledge both written and verbal;
- Strong interest in digital marketing;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables and formulas are a must. The job will involve handling and analyze complex spreadsheet of customer and product data;
- Some experience in data analysis;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interact with co-workers, end users and technical resources;
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work both independently and with teams.
- Responsible for supporting the European E-Marketing activity, with a focus on analytics and content database maintenance (email, social media, video marketing, Google Analytics, SEO keyword strategy, website maintenance);
- Maintain consistent customer databases and update contact details on a regular basis;
- Prepare email campaigns for surveys, promotions and newsletters.
- A/B testing and analytics;
- Exposure in implementing new automation processes;
- Involvement in content planning and Facebook for businesses/ Ads Manager;
- A/B Testing and Facebook Insights/ Analytics;
- Maintaining the YouTube channel, involvement in a new video content project and exposure to YouTube advertising;
- Understand how content planning works and work on collecting the communication content;
- Contribute to web content maintenance and update marketing collaterals for Europe;
- Support the listing optimization on a regular basis;
- Work with eCommerce tools.
If you are ready to start your career, apply here.
If you want to see more internship programs, click here.