- Last year student or fresh university graduate; ideally studying Economics;
- Advanced English and Romanian language knowledge is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- SAP knowledge constitutes an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organized, with a proactive attitude;
- Experience with planning activities;
- Available full-time as of December/January.
So, if you want to gain experience during college, apply here for the internship program.
You can find more internship programs here.