Are you looking for an internship program in Timisoara? Continental wants to hire an intern who is passionate about human relations. Working for an international company you will have the chance to take part of an integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team, to benefit from private health and dental insurace, sport activities and professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor/master in Finance / Economics / Languages;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Good English skills;
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Well developed written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to adapt;
- Willingness to work independently.
- Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
- Responsible to create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries;
- Responsible for logistics tasks and office materials tracking, handling;
- Responsible to prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates, checks Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department.
If you want to work in an international company, apply now.
For more internship programs click here.