Grow at IBM
To make the engine work, we are looking for talented and proactive students having foreign language skills who want to learn the new methods and platforms used in marketing. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch or further your career.
What’s in it for YOU?
This is your opportunity to join a company where you can make the world work better – we are IBMers, and that’s what we do.
We are offering YOU a 4 hours/day 6 months paid internship
- You will gain marketing experience in a global environment as part of the GMC
- You will attend training on Agile Methodology, the Work of Marketing in B2B, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Optimization etc.
- You will benefit from coaching and buddy system to help you understand your strengths and career options within IBM
- You will work together with IBM professionals to promote cutting edge technologies
- Flexible work environment
- You will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to land the job you’ve always imagined
What YOU will do?
You will work as part of a marketing team, supporting them with:
Creating, testing and deploying marketing messages in Marketing Automation Platforms
Developing internal and external communication
Conducting secondary sources research and data analysis to base the marketing decisions
Using the internal social collaboration platforms to update stakeholders on available resources and procedures
Increasing the Social Media awareness of IBM’s innovative solutions through our official channels and establish ourselves as Thought Leaders in the social interactions with potential customers and influencers
This is an ideal internship role for a student who has an interest in marketing, statistics, business consulting, IT industry, combined with foreign languages skills.
Why we would choose YOU:
• You are student within marketing / communications universities or another business-related field
• Preferable availability to start in January 2017
• Fluency in English; other foreign language is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and enthusiastic person with a desire to learn more