Are you passionate about e-mail marketing and you want to find out more about this? Emia.com is searching for an intern.
- Medium knowledge with Internet browsing, Windows systems, email providers
- Medium knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge with Linux systems
- Basic knowledge with networking concepts (ip, routing, dns etc)
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task to meet deadlines
- Prepare, configure and deploy daily email marketing campaigns;
- Actively monitor delivery logs while campaigns are deployed and take appropriate actions as required;
- Manage required resources (domains and IPs) to ensure successful delivery of email marketing campaigns;
- Observe and notify changes in email marketing campaigns;
- Assist R&D Specialists in developing new delivery strategies or improving ones when required;
- Perform email testing before launching of each marketing campaign;
- Lead A/B tests with subject lines, creatives in order to increase conversion rates;
- Analyze data and recommend daily campaigns to be delivered;
- Staying up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to emailing.
- Ensure business continuity together with the team in delivering email marketing campaigns all year round
So, if you want to learn everything about e-mail marketing you should apply at this internship program.
Click here to see other internship programs.