NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. The company is looking for an intern for automotive integration. Working for NXP you will be exposed to cutting edge software and hardware and technologies used by billions of people world wide.
- participate at the development of automation frameworks which implement a continuous integration across the full software vertical in automotive;
- learn how to work and deliver quality products in an agile environment.
- basic programming skills (OOP preferred), basic scripting (Python, Perl, Bash);
- smart, focused on problems solving;
You will learn:
- how to develop professional [efficient, well tested, scalable] software for a leading industry (automotive);
- how to work in a team with a broad range of experience and seniority;
- get in touch with the full software stack used in automotive.
So, if you want to gain experience during your studies, apply here at the internship program.
For more internship programs, click here.