- Students in college or master in a relevant field for our profile;
- Interested to sign a working contract with us between 6 and 18 months, with a flexible daily program from 4 to 8 hours;
- Interested to work in one of the following departments:
– Human Resources;
– Information Technology;
– Environmental Safety and Health;
- Good M.S. Office knowledge;
- Advanced English skills. German represents an advantage.
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Health & Wellness (life insurance, sport activities, etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities.
Start your career at Continental! Apply here for the internship program.
You can find more internship programs here.