- Students in their final year of university, young graduates, master students;
- Previous working exposure to compliance, risk management, business controls; review, design and implementation, and internal audit is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Ability to quickly master new tasks and to work on multiple assignments;
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- Provide assistance for consulting engagements focused on Fraud, Anti-bribery and corruption, Investigations, Anti-money laundering and Counterfeiting terrorism financing (AML/CTF);
- Gather and synthesize information from research resources;
- Assist with drafting reports including the preparation of tables, exhibits and appendices;
- Provide support for various presentations;
- Actively participate in other specific projects.
Develop your career working in an international environment. Apply here for the Internship at Deloitte.
Find more internship programs.