Your role will consist in:
- Writing the program codes and producing specifications;
- Working closely with analysts, designers and test engineers;
- Reviewing current systems, presenting ideas for system improvements, including refactoring;
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live;
- You will have the opportunity to work in a young team, eager to learn, experience and become stronger;
- We are working in agile way, focusing on most important and relevant features.
- passion, positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team, making things WORK;
- willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure;
- quick learner and adaptive to change in directions.
- C++11 knowledge, Boost;
- object-oriented skills, knowledge of design patterns;
- software quality metrics, static code analyzer;
- black-box testing and white-box testing for state machines;
- understanding Agile development methodologies: test driven development;
- continuous integration, code coverage.
If you want to gain experience, apply here at the internship program available at Nokia.
Want to see more internship programs? Click here.