Pfizer is a leader in the global pharmaceutical industry. Its’ headquarter is in New York and the main research and development centers are in the United States and England. Pfizer started its activity in Romania in 1993 developing in Bucharest a strong team of professionals and currently owning also a packing site in Cluj with almost 300 employees in total. Some of the most important products in our market are Eliquis, Enbrel, Sortis and Sutent. Their aim is to improve the quality of patients’ lives and help each individual to have a longer, healthier and more productive life.
Pfizer Romania is a great place to begin an engaging, rewarding, and productive career—whether you’re a recent college graduate ready to start your life’s work or currently attending college and eager to find a job that’s rich with the promise of a bright future.
If you’re just beginning your career, you’ll find opportunities to broaden your skill set at Pfizer. Plus, you’ll gain invaluable guidance from both formal and informal mentors. But, perhaps best of all, you’ll enjoy the respect that comes from working for one of the world’s most admired and successful companies.
We are looking for seven fresh talents to join The Pfizer internship program until April 2018 in the following departments at our Pfizer office in Bucharest:
- commercial relations
Technical skills requirements:
- Learning agility
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written in Romanian and English
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical mindset, high attention to details
- Excellent administrative skills, methodical and logical organization
- Proactive team player attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
- Ability to understand all the related activities behind the processes
- Ability to handle customers’ inquiries
- Dynamic and open person to studying and learning
- Analyze and evaluate different processes: review of documents based on a checklist, identify deficiencies and report them
- Document management (scan, archive)
- Report to the manager of the department according to corporate standards and local requirements
- Ensure operational support is provided appropriately to ensure the business needs are satisfied
- Proactively identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement
- Accurate tracking of documents, data analyses and other customer service requirements