Do you study business? PTC is looking for a business analyst intern. Working in this company is great. Their culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about their customers, communities, and employees.
- Student or Bachelor Degree in Business
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical, written and presentation skills
- Customer focus and action oriented
- Works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking
- Manages the renewal of annual partner memberships
- Facilitates the distribution of software licenses to approved partners
- Provides first line support to partners and owns timely issue resolution
- Own the new partner on boarding process
- Manages and maintains Partner Strategy database, documents and other internal information sources
- Helps track and report partner revenue such as membership fees, royalties and partner incentives
- Manages contracts and licenses for partner programs that PTC joins
- Helps execute processes that assimilate acquired companies to partner into
- Collaborate with License Management, Order Management, Pricing and Packaging, and Legal to maintain proper software license benefits
- Works with PTC’s Legal organization to finalize partner agreements and amendments
- Provides first level support to the partner operations team
- Completes tasks that are identified and defined in collaboration with senior management
- Owns execution / participates in execution of identified processes
- Analyzes data using internal tools to provide necessary business info
- Ensures that functional area operates in a controlled environment
If you want to develop your career with PTC apply here.
For more internship programs click here.