RomSoft is opening an internship position for a Junior Recruiter. For 3 months you will cultivate your head hunting skills, in the trenches of IT recruitment, alongside their experienced HR team. If everything works fine, a full-time job awaits.
- University or Master Degree graduate;
- Genuinely interested in the Recruitment/HR domain;
- Open-minded and with good sense of ethics;
- Proactive about personal development;
- Knowledge seeker and self-learner;
- Advanced analytic and synthetic skills;
- Honest, communicative (English is a must) and determinate.
- Get involved in all stages of a recruitment process
- Develop good understanding of the IT field and our recruitment process
- Actively search for candidates through multiple channels
- Cold-contact candidates and being able to offer them relevant information about the project and company organisation
- Schedule and assist/take part in interviews for the projects assigned
- Use internal database to keep track of every project and candidates involved in the recruitment process
- Competitive salary and meal tickets
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- Young and dynamic team
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Preferential banking services
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Flexible working time
- Fun teambuilding and company events
If you think you’re a good candidate for this job, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.