Moore Stephens KSC is looking for enthusiastic interns, who are proactive, passionate, self-driven and who are willing to build a promising career by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
- A degree in economical area;
- Experience in audit or other financial sector- advantage;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and usual accounting notes;
- Willingness to work within a dynamic team;
- Thirsty for new challenges and strong analytical skills;
- Good command of English
- Candidates are expected to provide support to audit assignments in various industries, assist in:
- Inventory on the client companies’ status
- Creating and maintaining audit files
- Preparing summary documents and reports
- Testing controls and identifying risks
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with biannual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership;
- Modern office;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
If you want to apply at this internship program, click here.
You cand find more trainee programs here.