Are you passionate about IT? Nokia is looking for a Junior Software Test Engineer to join their team.
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in software quality, system integration and verification, test documentation
- Experience in test automation is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to details
- Able to demonstrate a self-motivated and innovative approach to work
- Good communication skills, being able to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms
- Knowledge in cloud platforms and tools is an advantage
- Fast learner and will be able to relay new competence to other members of the organization
- Passion to deliver quality solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in multi-site environment
- Team Player
- Analyzing system concepts and complex product and system features
- Designing test cases based on feature specification
- Test planning, test case design and test case coding (including effort estimation and work planning)
- Test environment planning, building, integration and maintenance
- Creates automated test suites and scripts for relevant test tools
- Executing test cases manually against real equipment
- Reporting test results into tools and generation of test reports
- Writing defect reports and verifying corrections.
- Collaboration with the stake holders (system specification team & SW developers) and support to other testers and developers Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters
- Makes decisions that affect own work and actions can have functional area impact
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Review requirements and participates on the early stages of specification creation, provide specification solutions based on the current code
Want to see more internship programs? Click here.