What will your day look like?
- Developing new business for our services by researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
- Celebrating birthdays with the team – well, not everyday, but often.
What do we expect from you?
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in digital marketing – to be active online and interested in the latest social platforms;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator would be both useful and appreciated.
Being a part of Catalyst Solutions team will give you the opportunity to learn more about: Consultative sales, HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing and Project Management. So, if you want a 12 month paid internship, with the possibility to continue as a full-time employee, apply here.
For more internship programs click here.