You will have the opportunity to be exposed to important aspects of the business: participating in the budget process, identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing business performance, and identifying areas of potential productivity with your business partners.
- Economic degree with minimal 1 year of experience and good knowledge of financial reporting (can be via internships)
- Communicative and open
- You are a fast learner, team player and full of initiative.
- You have strong analytical skills, conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- You love the digital environment and you have experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English
Danone offers you:
- Mentoring from experienced Senior Managers
- Dynamic, open atmosphere
- Network with international colleagues in the Central, Eastern and Northern Europe Cluster.
So, if you want to start your career working in an international company, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.