- are a Master student/graduate – with international exposure will be a plus.
- are fluent in English – knowledge of French language would be a big advantage.
- have previous experience at the intersection of Marketing Communications, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Customer Marketing, Partner Agencies.
- have a passion for marketing, are curious, take initiative and in love with analytics.
- Will be promoting the brand on the market, in collaboration also with the commercial teams, the administrative services and the advertisement and promotion agencies.
- Together you will analyze the market and brand performance.With your amazing innovative thinking, you will manage the creation and follow-up of advertising materials on the point of sales, artworks, visual adjustments.
- Helping organizing the cycle meetings and other specific events for your brand, won’t scare you at all.
- You will keep track on diverse administrative procedures as well and get involved in other projects on your direct manager’s request.
Start your career in a top company, apply here.
More internship programs you can find here.