We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
• Possesses strong internet research skills with the ability to find and compile interesting and relevant content
• Strong initiatives, problem solving and leadership capability;
• Willingness to accept responsibility;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Excellent English and computer literate (Excel; Power Point);
• Always-On Campaigns dashboards and insights
• Support the marketing and digital team with insights from Social Media Listening and Ratings and Reviews to use content in marketing activations
• Permanently monitor and analyze local digital insights, benchmarking global initiatives in digital and focusing on digital KPIs setting and permanent analysis
• Ensure all assets are properly tagged and reflected in the digital dashboards
• Provide the team with data analysis and suggestions on how to improve current results.
• Building your career in an international company, which brings innovations that matter to you.
• Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
• Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.
Gain experience in Digital Marketing with our trainee program.
Find out more trainee programs.