Reckitt Benckiser is looking for a trainee who is passionate about pursuing a career in HR. The role is open for 1 year determined period. The trainee program will give you a practical introduction to a large range of HR activities and it is a great start for graduates.
- University Degree
- 6-12 months previous working experience, preferably in a multi-national business.
- Fluency in English
- Support the activity of HR department and implementation of HR policies.
- Prepare new joiners’ information including personal details (in HR system), documents, and job descriptions.
- Prepare onboarding packs and induction schedules, to ensure the smooth integration of the new employees into the company.
- Ensure internal communication on various HR topics: organizational culture, wellbeing program, company events, etc.
- Prepare various HR reports and extract relevant data from HR systems & databases
- Support training and development initiatives by helping to prepare for, and administrate, training courses and workshops
- General administrative housekeeping – update organisational charts, update induction packs, changing reporting lines in HR system, maintaining up-to-date records of employees’ information in the HR system.
- Support the HR Manager in talent management processes: annual performance review and talent
So, if you want to gain experience and to work in an international company, apply here.
For more trainee programs click here.