- In the course of obtaining your bachelor or master degree;
- You have proficient English skills (both written and spoken). Any other language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You are hardworking and really determined to acquire new skills during your internship;
- You are reliable and a team player;
- A passion for consumer behavior or marketing is a plus;
- Last but not least, you are fun to work with.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Depending on the duration of your internship and your interests, you will get the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities:
Research set up
- Help our clients assess the translated surveys by providing them with word format file exports;
- Technical manipulation of visuals and other marketing materials so they can be used in questionnaires or research communities;
- Assist our technical team in setting up simple surveys and research community platform.
- Assist project managers in handling the incentives for research participants;
- Prepare updates showing the progress on the field work in Excel;
- Assist our project managers in sending out research studies to our participants;
- Assist in reporting on resource usage and associated costs.
Analysis and reporting
- Assist the data analysis team with the data centralization, based on the input we receive from participants to our surveys;
- Be involved in the final phase of the research process by helping the data analysts team in double checking the final results of the analysis report for multiple international clients;
- Organizing and cleaning databases in Excel;
- Adapting PowerPoint templates for final reports;
- Crosschecking PowerPoint reports with Excel workbooks.
The company is offering an unpaid internship of 3 to 6 months, depending on your availability (both part-time and full-time are possible). It is an ideal opportunity to learn and grow in an international environment, while still studying and benefiting from a range of cool perks:
- On-the-job training;
- Laptop, headset, wireless mouse and keyboard;
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule;
- Central location, close to the university;
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water;
- Fresh fruit on Mondays;
- Fresh soup on Wednesdays;
- Massage chair to relax your muscles;
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and fusball table.
If you are interested, you can apply here for the internship program.
For more internship programs click here.