If you want to work in a company that gives you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything, you should take a look at the internship program available at PwC.
- Bachelor degree, completed or undergoing, in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration in Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related;
- Passionate about computer science, programming languages, algorithms, relational and non-relational database technologies, data science – preferably proven by academic background and/or personal projects;
- Intermediate skills in at least one of the following: C# and .NET stack (big plus), Python, C++, Java, or any other modern, preferably object oriented, general purpose programming language;
- Desire and curiosity to learn new languages and technologies;
- Knowledge of any of the database flavours: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.;
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA for application is a plus);
- Data mining skills and knowledge of any of the well-known statistical and numerical modelling packages (R, Matlab, Octave, Python data analysis libraries, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of or interest in data visualisation tools – QlikView/ Sense, Tableau, Vega, D3.js is a plus;
- Good analytical skills – structured and organised and ability to summarize complex issues;
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to travel both in Romania and abroad (10-25%);
- A bonus point for theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to machine learning and deep learning.
- Supporting the core team during fraud investigations, dispute assistance, Corporate Intelligence projects, compliance reviews by leveraging the power of technology and analytics
- Opportunity to develop new tools and tackle challenging and interesting issues;
- Regional and international exposure;
- Work in a small and flexible task force part of a larger core team;
- Discuss findings with team leaders and follow up on review points.
- Interesting and challenging work environment;
- Flexibility in choosing the tools and frameworks you are willing to use, the result being the final measure of success;
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.
Start your career with a top company! Apply here.
For more internship programs, click here.