- University degree, ideally fresh graduate
- Excellent communication skills in Romanian as well as English language (writing, reading, speaking)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package; especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and resilient personality
- Ensures support to sales departments in all aspects related to customers and internal procedures
- Assists with daily tasks: updating files, gathering information and preparing presentations; meetings with customers; reporting and workshops
- Assists with strategic tasks: analyzing data, preparing proposals and taking part in implementation of projects;
What they offer:
- Opportunity to learn best practices of modern trade sales management
- Work closely with a team of highly experienced sales professionals
- Intensive on the job training and mentoring by senior colleagues
- Learn how to work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams in a multinational company environment
If you want to start your career with a top company who has a wide portfolio, comprising over 30 brands, apply here.
For more trainee programs click here.