Short company description
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
- Holder of university degree or ongoing studies in Marketing/ Economics or Business Studies;
- Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English language (writing, reading, speaking);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality.
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of market shares data in order to facilitate the creation and implementation of strategic Category Management projects;
- Close cooperation with key customers in order to increase performance through providing guidelines in category and shopper insight matters;
- Contribution to the creation and execution of TMA activities aiming to increase product demand among clients and enhance brand performance;
- Communication and cooperation with advertising agencies, material suppliers and promoters for conducting effective promotional activities.
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn how to work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams in a multinational company;
- Chance to learn best practices of modern Trade Marketing;
- Possibility to work closely with a team of highly experienced professionals;
- Being provided with an intensive on-the-job training and mentoring by senior colleagues.
If you want to start your career working in an international company to our traineeship program.
Find out more internship programs.