Here you are, at the end of another semester. What are your plans? Are you ready for joining our journey with a fix destination – your great career?
Our journey or Cofco Traineeship program, as we name it, will last 1 year, during which time, you will have the opportunity to “travel” with professionals and to develop your skills in related “destinations” named departments.
You will explore one by one the processes of the main departments in our company, as you will rotate in Trade, Execution, Finance and Logistics. First stop will be to discover the dynamic environment of commodity trading, then the next destination will show you the processes involved in the contract execution. The Finance department will be a challenging destination that will show you the secrets of Treasury, Controlling, Accounting and Contract Administration. Before reaching your great career destination, the final stop will be to “visit” logistical planning of all goods purchased or sold within the south east Europe structure.
The subscription period to obtain your free ticket is from May 7 to June 15, and the journey starts in July.
For available destinations, please see the details below:
- EXECUTION – Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will be involved in key areas of the processes involved in the contract execution, such as planning, execution and control of movement, placement and quality of the goods, the supporting activities and the corresponding documentary flow – Apply here.
- TRADING – The successful candidate will be involved in key areas of the trading area, becoming able to understand dynamic environment of commodity trading, shaping strong interpersonal skills, managing ambiguity (adaptable, get on each opportunity, conceptual strength), risk appetite (composed, resilient, risk analysis, right sizing), drive to win (self-starter, ambitious, relentless determination), commercial mindset (macro-economic, political trends, long-term planning), making decision and execution (confident, integrity, courageous, hold self and others accountable) – Apply here.
- LOGISTICS – The successful candidate will experience a very intense and volatile environment within the department, which handles the strong pole of pour business. The logistical planning of all goods purchased or sold within the south east Europe structure. The candidate would get a very close look into the operations starting with the purchase/sales, transports, import /export of goods and the trade support function of the dept – Apply here.
- FINANCE – In finance, the candidate will have the opportunity to learn about Contract administration, Treasury, Controlling and Accounting – Apply here.
The selection Process:
- Online application;
- CV based screening – only candidates who meet the requirements will pass to the next step after a cv processing;
- Assessment centre – if your cv was eligible, you will receive a verbal and numerical reasoning test to complete, in order to show us how bad you want to take the journey;
- 1st Interview – with the Regional HR Manager Central Europe, at our office;
- 2nd interview – congratulation! If you are at the 5th step, this mean that you are very close to become our colleague and to travel with us. After you will pass a group interview with the other candidates and your future managers, you’re in!