UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Real tasks from the first day
You could be finding a new way to get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting; transforming the way the world’s largest spreads factory operates; or designing a more efficient distribution network to enable us to store and deliver our products sustainably to our customers. There’s always a new challenge to tackle. The limitless opportunities at Unilever creates fully engaging innovative entrepreneurship.
- Graduate in Master Degree (not longer than 12 months after graduation) or student of last year
- Fluently communicating in English
- Background in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Open for international assignments (within European region)
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
- Employee Shop
- Private medical care
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities.