On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth’s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people’s skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Knowledge and Skills:
• At least 2 years of experience in the Key Account Representative Area;
• Advanced MS Office Knowledge;
• Advanced level of English;
• Analytical and organizational skills
Key responsibilities, but not limited to, some of the activities below:
• To create and maintain the interpersonal relationship with the Customer Buying Team;
• To track the competitors’ activities and inform the KAM;
• To understand the financial situation of the customers and to act accordingly;
• Participate periodically to trade visits to keep up with the market and store reality. If the case draft corrective action plans with the customer with the field sales teams or other concerned departments;
• Develop, implement and coordinate the Customer/Channel activity plan
o Build and agreed quarterly promotional plan;
o Confirm the price and the article which will be present in the leaflet /special placement;
o Make co-packs propositions and follow the re-pack process;
• Implement the UL National Activity Plan of launched and re-launches;
• To participate together with the KAM to the negotiations;
• To implement the KPI established with KAM in line with the Unilever’s standards
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Take a moment, picture yourself enjoying Unilever team and having:
• The opportunity to develop yourself in a complex role;
• Full equipment in terms of integrated learning approach both for soft and technical skills;
• A competitive salary package, to get you well motivated into staring a new challenge;
• Full access and special discounts at our company shop, because we care about you;
• Transport facilitation to Bucharest Head Quarters;
• Agile and flexible working schedule, because we care about your work-life balance;
• Company offers and discounts with Gym providers because we care about your health and wellbeing.
What do you think? Did it spark your interest?
You can also meet Unilever at TOP Talents where we can talk about this role and the recruitment programs they have prepared for students and graduates. Click here to register for TOP Talents – 23-24 November – Bucharest.