Short company description
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft excel;
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills
mastery in English and local language.
- Generating and using relevant data and information to ensure process improvements;
- Developing and generating daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports at the request of management;
- Compiling and preparing summary reports that contains information related to overall operations and productivity and quality compared to the agreed KPIs;
- Analyzing and suggesting reporting and process improvement;
- Active collaboration with the process management team or other project participants in order to establish and monitor the correct minimum performance indicators.
- Collects, consolidates and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues;
- Learns and practices basic analysis;
- Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs.
You can find more internship and trainee programs on Hipo.ro.