We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Who You are:
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
• Effective facilitator and who can read between the lines
• Have exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Networking and relationship building is your natural way of working
• Highly motivated when problem solving and thinking creatively
• Have a proven track record of completing projects and producing results
• Comfortable working as part of an international team that spans across multiple time zones
• Understand Agile software development methodology and data processing principles
As a key member of the Analytics Team within CDS you will:
• Participate in a diverse range of projects, from operational to strategic initiatives-related, in response to current and future business needs
• Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations on effective solutions to the stated needs
• Engage in all aspects of process improvement, system, or function delivery to the business
• Collaborate with EA internal and external stakeholders including: development teams, technology teams, business teams, marketing teams, QA teams, Legal, first parties, vendors, etc.
• Organize and lead requirements gathering sessions to capture business processes, user workflows, user stories, data models and current state scenarios from a variety of internal partners
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written, clear documentation and cohesive presentations
• Manage expectations and risks throughout a project life cycle
• Monitor and maintain projects after initial release; prioritize defects, measure and support client service impact, measure and track performance metrics and help define enhancement opportunities
• Prioritize workload and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment while keeping a positive attitude
You can find out more internship programs on Hipo.ro.