You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Romanian (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Capable to work independently
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communicator with the ability to interact with different interfaces, on different levels/ entities
- Confident and positive attitude, persuasive, resilient, committed
- Reliability (especially in dealing with confidential data)
Your contribution to something big
- Support department, handling office tasks and administrative activities (invoices, travel expenses, purchase orders for the department)
- Processing the manager’s Outlook Calendar and standard communication
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including phones, emails
- Organize meetings and visits
- Draw up presentations and reports
- Organizing and settling business trips for the company staff
- Capacity to handle internal tools
- Responsible for keeping the working space organized and clean (5S standards)
- Responsible for verifying the monthly employees’ timekeeping
Apply now for Department Assistant Internship@Bosch Romania.
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.