Short company description
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
What we’re looking for:
• Fun and open personality
• Creative, visionary and at the same time analytical and structured
• Final year or recently graduated (within two years) University (Bachelor/Master degree)
• Previous experience in NGOs, students’ associations or any other extracurricular activities
• Proficient in Romanian and English
What’s in it for you:
• Investment in your personal development
• Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
• Having business exposure and accountability from day one
• Being part of a global community of graduates
• Work to deliver a great customer experience for both our customers and our colleagues
• The opportunity to apply for our two-year international assignment – Columbus
What to expect:
• Cross-functional rotations
• Placement in your area of specialism
• Training& personal development
• Support to fullfil your potential and career goals
• Build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR or Sales
Our selection process
We want to make sure that our future Discovers have the will, motivation and potential to make a difference. That’s why our selection process focuses on identifying these things.
First step: you have to apply for this program in order to let us know that you’re interested in Discover. Please make sure that your CV is in English
Second step: show us your strengths by completing our online challenges:
• Video interview with 5 questions focusing on your potential indicators, competencies and motivation (15mins). Please complete your video interview in English.
• Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions. This section has a set time limit (20mins)
• And finally a Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions. This section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answers.
Third step: show us your true potential during our assessment center.
Please be aware of the fact that we will include in the selection process only those candidates that apply on our platform.
Looking forward to meeting you!
On Hipo.ro you can find more internship programs.