- Minimum Bachelor or equivalent in engineering or science related field, such as electronic engineering, physics or mechatronics or similar;
- Technical aptitude and a thorough understanding of electronics and high-level programming languages;
- Experience in instrumentation & control, industrial automation is preferred.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks;
- Strong customer focus and problem solving to analyze the problem and think creatively to provide a solution;
- Willing to put self in unfamiliar situation in order to learn and to identify new areas of learning;
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills are key;
- A proactive/can do attitude is vital;
- Legal right to live and work in the EU;
- Romanian language knowledge;
- Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage.
- Within the ETP you will be responsible for your own development. This will develop through communicating and asking for help when needed proactively, and by building a professional network with colleagues to drive improvement, growth and business needs. You will be asked to gain a deep understanding of business processes, the market and the NI culture as well as future career options.
- Applications Engineering Department:
Supporting NI customers in finding a solution for requests about core products. Utilizing testing, debugging and implementations in software and establishing successful communication with customers to resolve these requests.
- Delivering customer education for core products with clear explanations of technical content and answering questions. Ensuring adaptability of the content and explanations to match the skill level of the customers
Inside Sales Engineering Department.
- Providing professional consulting for customer applications regarding National Instruments products.
- Qualifying inbound calls and leads and developing further actions
Collaborating with Field Sales, specialist and vertical experts to ensure Sales success.
- Involving colleagues to handle difficult situations whenever necessary
Representing National Instruments on trade shows and other events, communicating with customers and providing high quality consulting.
- Other ad hoc duties and responsibilities may be assigned dependant on sub-regional requirements or as business needs change.
If you want to gain experience while you are still in college, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.