The Expediting Fresh Graduate is responsible for ensuring the monitoring and On-Time Delivery of M&S, Inventory and Assets and for ensuring that Supply hubs are delivering Efficient and Reliable service for Schlumberger Operations.
Your responsibilities can range from:
• Ensure on-time delivery
• Expediting the orders from requisition creation to Delivery at Field location
• Proactively follow up on order status with suppliers
• Cancel purchase orders in SLB systems (SWPS, GOLD, and Lawson) after consultation with internal / external suppliers
• Inform Product Lines, PLSL and other stakeholders of any concerns or delays in the order delivery
• Follow up on Goods Receipt
• Support on problem solving on Document-Flow-Management (DFM) cases or other Account Payable issues.
• Communicate order status to internal customers
• Compile / update expediting reports by suppliers, Product Line, location as required
• Continuous improvement and knowledge management
What we offer:
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Meal tickets
- Additional contribution for lunch
- Medical coverage at Medicover
- Easter/Christmas bonus
- World Class disscount
So, if you are interested, feel free to apply !