Short company description
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Please take note that the recruitment process will start in June 2020
Hire start date: August 2020
– Recent graduate in Finance, Accounting or a related field
– Strong English skills
– Desire for building a career in Finance
– Demonstrated leadership skills
– Effective communication skills
– 6 moths up to 1 year of experience in Business or Finance
The Finance Development Program consists of 4 different six-month rotations (for 2 years) with possibility of an international assignment.
Upon completion of the program, participants will have developed a robust set of competencies on following areas:
– Conducting financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports, and variance analysis of actual and planned results
– Reviewing journal entries and supporting documentation to ensure accurate reporting
– Conducting analysis of profit improvement initiatives for the business.
– Reviewing processes and propose recommendations for improvement
By completing the 2 years development program, you’ll be offered a full-time job within one of the current Accounting teams.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.