Join us this year at JTI Internship Program! Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition. From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues. Who can apply?
- Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Economics;
- Motivation to learn and develop as professional in planning and analysis area;
- Strong analytical, planning & organizing skills;
- High attention to details;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Very good team player;
- Proactive & open minded;
- Good English language;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Provides support to the FP&A team in the following areas:
- Processes related to monthly data consolidation regarding volumes, stocks and gross margin analysis, as well as variances vs. planned targets;
- Processes related to opex data consolidation for planning cycles.
- Monthly preparation of local management financial reports and analysis.
- Excise and price conditions calculation and maintenance in SAP and Entersoft.
- Daily submission of the exchange rates in SAP.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: 6 months – September 2020 – March 2021
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!