At Vodafone, we firmly believe that we’re at our best when you’re at yours.
The one year journey through the Discover programme is built to ensure graduates have an understanding of the wider business beyond one role. Each function across the programme is designed to provide the necessary training and exposure to empower you to discover the areas in which you’re at your best.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
- Experience the full lifecycle of a project within Vodafone
- Be at the forefront of new product analysis
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Supervise initiatives delivering multi-million euro benefits
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Understanding of how Vodafone identifies opportunities for various customers
- Develop incident management and communications skills for emergency situations
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
One of the best bits? The programme will lead to a permanent role within Vodafone Group Technology.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Are fluent in English
- Are a student or graduate from a science, technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas from all Universities in Romania.
- Have the ability to shift from a strategic view to delivery
- Are flexible, adaptable and able to switch gear quickly
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
During recruitment process, you will receive a link to HireVue where you can complete the online testing and video interview all from your mobile phone! Need some handy tips and tricks, please Click Here.
What to expect from the recruitment process?
1. Once you’ve decided which programme is for you, apply on line
2. You will receive a link to HireVue where you can complete the online testing and video interview all from your mobile phone!
3. For those of you who are successful, you will be invited to one of our Discovery Days which is a face to face paperless assessment to provide you with a truly digital experience. You will participate in a group activity, individual presentation and competency based interview and have the opportunity to see our amazing campus and meet the people you could be working with.