We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
Let`s team up if you are searching a fulltime, 6 months paid internship in HR. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
As a trainee, you will:
- Provide administrative and logistical support during the trainings and development actions (e.g.: ensure the resources, mailing the attendance sheet, enrollments)
- Update and keep the record of the training sessions in the systems;
- Act as a point of contact for employees and trainers;
- Resolve issues as they arise on site;
- Recommend improvement of the process;
- Provide the required training information for the local reports;
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel).
- Experience in a back-office or administrative position would be a plus;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
What we’re offering:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
How we recruit:
- Apply here
- We’ll have a phone call to get to know each other
- We will hold an assessment to see your language skills and competencies
- Join us on your first day as a Michelin intern!
Discover more internships, trainee programs or entry-level jobs.