The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* You will provide support for updating existing databases;
* You will maintain and update specific reports;
* You will make different phone appointments;
* You will be involved in organizing and planning different events;
* You will interact and provide the necessary documents to employees about insurance.
* Student available for 6 hours internship;
* Very good communication skills;
* Quality orientation;
* Good organizational and planning skills;
* English – medium level;
* MS office – medium level.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.