IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.
• The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), great interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• A proactive and responsible approach.
• Good time-management skills, with an ability to prioritize effectively.
• Able to work in teams but also independently; demonstrate assertiveness and the ability to liaise with professionals at all levels in the organization.
• Adaptable and flexible in times of change, but also attentive to details (compliant with identification documents & right to work, training will be provided).
• General interest in recruitment and HR.
• Proficiency in English is a must. French and/or Italian language skills are a plus.
• IT literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; Lotus Notes).
• You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, keeping track of ongoing hires on various projects, and keeping in contact with the in-country hiring teams.
• You will manage daily prescreening activities and communication with the applicants, based on the input received from the hiring teams.
• You will support the testing process, as needed, as well as the onboarding process for new hires (creating user accounts, requesting access to various internal tools).
• The role will provide an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment process, and it will broaden customer service skills.
• You will be supporting France and Italy.
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.