Take your #talent to next level! Get hired @ING!
You are young, talented and looking for a career in which you play a meaningful part in millions of lives.
If this is you, you might be up for a change of a life time.
The ING international Talent Programme is the job that offers you the chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. Being innovative and agile are key elements to bring excellent service to our clients now and in the future and we expect you to be a driving force in this direction. The IITP is a challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development.
Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What we offer
- Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING IITP talents from all around the world
- Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 to 6 months.
- International onboarding. Following your local onboarding introduction you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event
- Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set
- Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching
- Specialized job. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines
What we expect
- Master studies or degree from top universities (Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance)
- Excellent study results
- Fluent in English
- Leadership or volunteering activities
- International experience is an advantage
- Understanding & views on economic landscape & banking industry
What your career track will be
ING expects future leaders to be inspiring and able to set clear direction. But above all to be highly skilled in the business of banking. Therefore you choose a Track – an intensive career path that corresponds with one of our areas of activities: Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking or Finance.
Could you truly understand our clients business and become a trusted advisor?
Could you bring better banking to millions of people?
Can you find the insight in complex numbers that will lead to better decisions?
Find the answers. Apply now!
While applying for the ING International Talent Programme (IITP), you first need to choose one of the 3 tracks: Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking or Finance. Once you’ve decided which track suits you best, the next step is to submit your application for the IITP.
Your application marks the start of the selection process, which can last between four and eight weeks.
Send your application by June, 10th. Discover ING. Start your dream job in September 2016!