About your new mission:
Accounts Receivable department assists the organization in meeting its operational needs by timely and accurate cash allocation, through building and maintaining positive relationships with its customers and internal stakeholders;
The AR Department needs to provide accurate and complete information to its customers and internal stakeholders and assist them in understanding the credit, billing and collection process;
Accounts Receivables department has to carry out accounts receivable responsibilities with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible.
Key responsibilities for the Intern – Accounts Receivable are:
- Cash applications;
- Reception and matching of all types incoming payments;
- Closing and reporting activities;
- Ensure that all credit management activities comply with Group referential and relevant country and legislation;
- Respect of all SLAs and KPIs defined;
- Write, check and update when necessary, the documentations of AR activities;
- Ensure business continuity during planned absence;
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under the area of responsibility;
- Active participation to trainings and workshops;
- Point of contact for any queries concerning AR received by email, phone, etc.
- University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
- Fluency in English & German;
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, Power Point);
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive and with initiative;
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you, but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.