Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Recent graduate in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- Intent to obtain ACCA certification;
- Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analysis skills;
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly.
- 6 moths up to 1 year of experience in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? We are looking for talents to join Accounting Development Program in Bucharest, Romania.
As a new Accounting Analyst, candidates will be enrolled in Dell’s Accounting Development Program (ADP). This unique, full-time rotational program is designed for entry-level accounting professionals who want to jump-start their career while developing their technical acumen, accounting and operational knowledge, and soft skills. ADP provides participants with a robust set of accounting experiences through three year-long rotations within the accounting organization, a technical curriculum, soft skills trainings, projects, international conferences, networking opportunities, career mentorship and support for professional certification.
Our goal is to develop the next generation of accounting leaders at Dell by exposing them to a wide set of unique skills and leadership opportunities typically not afforded early in an accounting career. Our program is an ideal and unique opportunity for those driven individuals seeking a wide breadth and depth of accounting and business knowledge.
Over the course of three years, participants in the ADP will rotate through three roles on varied accounting teams. This unique opportunity to see three distinct roles over three years, and work with a variety of accounting leaders, provides our participants with a broad network and the competitive edge necessary to excel throughout their careers. Potential rotations include, among others:
In addition to the yearly rotations, ADP participants take part in a structured curriculum that further expands their finance and accounting technical knowledge, as well as develops soft skills such as presentation skills, leadership and building personal brand.
Key responsibilities :
- Reporting of financial results, including the reconciliation and analysis of financial transactions, as well as assets and liabilities;
- Ability to advise, consult and present to executive management on financial and/or accounting issues involving business activities for a business unit to ensure proper compliance with laws and GAAP;
- Maintain updates to business unit financial accounting and operating policies;
- Manage the maintenance of the accounting system to ensure that it accurately reflects the financial status of the business unit;
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports;
Upon completion of the program, participants will have developed a robust set of accounting competencies that can be utilized throughout their careers.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
You can fine more internship and trainee programs on Hipo.r.