KMPG is looking for an intern to join their team in Bucharest. You will have the chance to work in a company that will offer you amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities.
- Top students in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics
- Systematic involvement in different “out of the box” experiences
- Advanced knowledge in English and French
- Desire to develop a career in Audit
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
The interships are available in the Audit department and will involve full-time work. The programs will provide students an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with the business of leading Romanian and international companies, work on real projects together with KPMG professionals as well as making practical use of their academic knowledge. Depending on your evaluations received during the internship period, your contract will be extended for an unlimited period of time.
So, if you want to work in a top company, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here