Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In the Bid Desk Specialist role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You will be part of an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the activities in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales teams as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable our continued growth. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity – we are looking for a Bid Desk Specialist to join us! In this amazing role, you will learn operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. This internship program is particularly focused at curious, motivated individuals who want to gain experience and knowledge within a fast-paced global company. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
6 months Internship program starting on June 2021
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will support sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
• You will learn requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
• You will collect, consolidate, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
• You will learn and practice basic analysis
• You will implement specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• You will develop understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
• You have bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
• You have typically 0 – 2 years of experience
• You have basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
• You have good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• You have good written and verbal communication skills
• You have mastery in English and local language.
Why internship @ HPE?
• Great company culture and colleagues
• Competitive salary & benefits package (discounted Gym Memberships, Bookster, Dental Plan, Medical Insurance, Meal Tickets)
• Rewards through the Winning with Wellness program
• Stress- management programs
• Exclusive discounts just for working at HPE
• Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
• Opportunity to learn from the best in the field
• Virtual Recruitment Process and Work-from-Home possibility – all candidate interaction will be via virtual tools, from initial conversation through interview process
• Successful interns are intended to be converted to graduate hires
• Charitable contribution matching by the HPE Foundation
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Discover more internships, trainee programs or entry-level jobs on hipo.ro.