Short company description
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Student at Universitatea Stefan cel Mare din Suceava;
- Perseverant, creative;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English;
- Attentive to details;
- Available for a 6 months Internship, 4 hours/ day (from Monday to Friday).
- Record all resumes in HR electronic files;
- Create job advertisements;
- Phone screening applicants;
- Participate at career fairs and face to face interviews;
- Send feedback to candidates;
- Participate proactively in all actions that are or need to be taken by the HR department.
- Proper environment for personal and professional development;
- Flexible program;
- Young and dynamic work environment;
- Access to the company’s library and trainings platform.
Apply now and become a part of Capgemini team!
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.